Terms and Conditions
Welcome to OddityPieces.
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Odditypieces website, namely: www.odditypieces.com.
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use odditypieces.com if you do not agree to all terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs into this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “ourselves”, “we”, “our” and “us” refers to our company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us”, refers to both the Customer and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and reimbursement of payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the customer’s needs in relation to to the provision of the stated services of the company, in accordance with and subject to the applicable law of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or she shall be considered interchangeable and therefore referring to the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, OddityPieces and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on www.odditypieces.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view this from odditypieces.com for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You are not allowed to:
- Republish material from odditypieces.com
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from odditypieces.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from odditypieces.com
- Redistribute content from odditypieces.com
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. OddityPieces does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of OddityPieces, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, OddityPieces shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damage or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of using and/or posting and/or the appearance of the Comments on this website.
OddityPieces always reserves the right to monitor and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain libelous, defamatory, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or to present commercial activity or illegal activity.
- You hereby grant OddityPieces a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your Comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinks to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as to the websites of other listed companies; and
- wystem-wide accredited companies, excluding recruiting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of information for consumers and/or businesses;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and industry associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not make us appear unfavorable to ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of OddityPieces; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by emailing OddityPieces. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information and the URL of your site, a list of URLs from which you would like to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site that you would like to link to. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator that is linked to; or
- Using a different description of our Website being linked to makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
No use of OddityPieces logo or other artwork is allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Liability for Content
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made against your website. No links may appear on any website that could be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of any rights of any third party.
Read our Privacy Statement
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all or any link to our website. You agree to immediately remove any links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you are free to contact us at any time and let us know. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; Nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or your liability in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.